Aluminium Baffle Ceilings
Create stunning interiors with SAS International’s Aluminium Baffle Ceilings
- Baffle Ceilings made in Australia, available on short lead times
- Available in Powder coat, Timber Effect or Anodised Finishes
- Samples available in Perth
System 740 is the most versatile aluminium baffle ceilings available in Australia. One of the most popular of the metal ceiling range from SAS International. Manufactured from aluminium this lightweight baffle ceiling can create amazing feature ceilings for your next project.
Available in a range of sizes, these baffles can achieve the required acoustic ratings with the addition of infill tiles. The infill tiles create a really clean look to the ceiling, and at the same time also hiding services above.
When designing aluminium baffle ceilings, speak with one of the technical team at Progressive Materials. We are able to work closely with the design team at SAS International to provide proposal drawings and specification statements which can be included in the project documentation. Get in contact with us here. The aluminium baffles can integrate with other SAS International Metal Ceilings, plasterboard bulkheads, curtain walls and other ceiling types easily.
SAS740 is a linear profile metal ceiling system, with the following attributes:
- Aluminium extruded profiles
- Huge scope for variety of profile shapes
- 3000mm profile lengths (as standard)
- Longer continuous runs can be achieved through splices
- 25mm x 100mm, 30mm x 165mm and 40mm x 100mm profiles (currently as standard)
- Full services and lighting integration
- Void access can be achieved through simply demounting profiles and tiles, or creating a custom access panel
- Waveform ceilings an option through bespoke carrier (non-standard)
- Can be configured as Open Grid
- Suitable for internal and external applications
02 Sep 2020