SAS150 offers a secure, easy to maintain metal pan ceiling with convenient, hinge down access to the ceiling void. Metal pan ceiling tiles pivot and slide within the grid, minimising damage risk during maintenance as they hang out of harm’s way. Ideally suited to areas requiring frequent maintenance, or zones with high footfall. Potential security risks can be avoided by the use of a simple clip to permanently restrict void access after installation.
SAS150 is a suspended metal pan ceiling system with clip-in modular tiles and concealed grid.
- Hinge down access to large areas of ceiling void
- Secure void (simple access via tool to demount tile)
- Closed butt joints with bevelled edges as standard
- Metal pan tiles can be scrubbed without displacing ceiling
- Concealed grid (SAS Deep Omega Bar suspension method)
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
Suspended metal pan ceilings supplied by Progressive Materials can be used to create stunning interiors. The unique design of SAS System 150 allows every full tile to pivot and slide along the grid system. The hinge and slide feature facilitates easy access to large areas of the ceiling void for maintenance; tiles are retained within the ceiling grid avoiding damage and eliminating the need for storage. The SAS 150 system can be integrated with the full range of metal ceiling products supplied by Progressive Materials.
Standard Tile Shape
- SAS150 tiles can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
- 1522 is a popular pattern that is available as a stock item from the factory.
- Coating – Polyester powder coat
- Colour – RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in all RAL Colours
- Acoustic pad as standard (16mm deep, 80Kg density mineral fibre pad with black tissue face, foil back and sides).
- Other acoustic treatments are available, depending on project requirement. Please contact our technical department for more information.
- 9Kg/m2 (approximate weight based on 600 x 600mm tile, 36mm deep)
- Suspended Metal Ceilings