SAS 200 is one of the most adaptable systems available from SAS International, ideal for bespoke applications. Modules can be manufactured in a variety of ways depending on application. The shape and size of the metal pan ceiling tiles are only limited by the inherent material properties. Each module includes a 3mm hidden gasket to aid installation, forming a shadow gap improving uniformity and overall aesthetic appeal.
SAS 200 is a suspended metal pan ceiling system with hook-on modular tiles and concealed grid.
- Metal pan ceiling tiles can be manufactured to fit any module size and shape
(within limitations of material)
- Fully demountable tiles without the need for access tool
- Square edged tiles
- Closed recess joints using a 3mm black foam, recessed gasket
- Concealed grid (SAS J-Bar suspension method)
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
Standard Tile Shape
- SAS200 tiles can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
- 1522 is a popular pattern that is available as a stock item from the factory.
- Coating – Polyester powder coat
- Colour – RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in all RAL Colours
- Acoustic pad as standard (16mm deep, 80Kg density mineral fibre pad with black tissue face, foil back and sides).
- Other acoustic treatments are available, depending on project requirement. Please contact our technical department for more information.
- 10Kg/m2 (approximate weight based on 600 x 600mm tile, 36mm deep)
- Note: This includes the entire system and full associated components (suspension, tile, acoustic pad and associated fixings).
- Suspended Metal Ceilings