SAS 600 offers a variety of applications from the purely aesthetic to high performance acoustics with service integration. The rafts and modules are available in a range of curved, flat or angled profiles as standard. Bespoke designs can be achieved to realise highly aspirational interiors. The flexibility of SAS 600 rafts and modules makes them ideal for both new build and retrofit acoustic solutions.
SAS 600 is an acoustic raft or module that is directly suspended from a flat structural soffit or in coffers. The system facilitates free air movement to structural slabs to benefit from natural thermal mass cooling.
- Available in curved, flat or angled profiles as standard
- Highly durable, easy and inexpensive maintenance
- Prefabricated off-site with survive apertures for quick, clean and easy installation
- Integrates with lighting and other services
- Natural lighting effects can be achieved through intelligent lighting options
- Offers acoustic performance tailored to interior requirements (absorptive and reflective)
- Reduced capital costs through standardised industry components
Standard Raft Shape
- SAS 600 modules can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
- Coating – Polyester powder coat
- Colour – RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in all RAL Colours
- Acoustic pad as standard (18mm deep, 80Kg density mineral-wool pad with black tissue face).
- Other acoustic treatments are available, depending on project requirement. Please contact our technical department for more information.
- System weight is entirely dependent on module dimensions and acoustic treatment.
- Baffles, Rafts & Linear Ceilings