- Pipes 16-32mm in diameter
- Wall and floor penetrations
- Wide range of conduit penetrations
PROMASEAL® Conduit Collar
Fire Stop Collars from Promat can be installed to maintain the fire resistance level of building services as they pass through fire rated walls and floors. PROMASEAL® CFC Conduit Collars are designed for retrofitting around small (less than 32mm) plastic conduit pipes. PROMASEAL® CFC Conduit Collars are available in one size (32mm) and can be used on pipes ranging from 16mm to 32mm in diameter without modification. The collar is fixed to the floors/walls with two brackets.
Insulation criteria will vary depending on types of the plastic pipes and the penetrating building element through which the collar passes. The fire stop collars are supplied pre-made with an internal diameter of 32mm, however no change is required to the collar for pipes of smaller diameters.
PROMASEAL® CFC Conduit Collars are quick and easy to install only requiring 2 fixings. The conduit collar has been tested to Australian Standards and has achieved a fire resistance level of up to 4 hours, when tested to AS 1530: Part 4 and AS 4072: Part 1.
- Suitable for pipes from 16 to 32mm
- Tested with large variety of pipes including PEX, uPVC, PB, PEX/Al/PEX, Cables, Conduits and many others
- Tested in a wide variety of wall types including F.R Plasterboard, Speedpanel & AAC/Hebel amongst others
PROMASEAL® CFC is one of Promat’s retro fit fire collars available from our warehouse in Wangara, Western Australia.
- Fire collars