SAS 800 Trucell is a decorative open cell ceiling, for airflow and smoke extraction applications. The metal ceiling system comprises a series of open cell modules designed to lay onto a suspension grid. The ceiling tiles can integrate within other metal ceiling systems and plasterboard ceilings. SAS International’s open cell ceiling systems are ideal for retail, transport or leisure applications with high human traffic flow. Rapid and safe smoke extraction is critical in such environments.
Trucell is a range of aluminium open cell ceiling panels designed to lay onto our 15mm Tee Grid. Access is gained by simply lifting the panels out of the grid.
Trucell blends in with the Tee Grid to give an unbroken, monolithic appearance.
- Intended for smoke extraction and airflow management
- Strong modular appearance
- Simple access to the ceiling void
- Lightweight, quick and easy to install
- Minimum 25-year product life expectancy
Standard Tile Shape
Standard Module Sizes (mm)
Trucell panels are manufactured from lightweight, pre-coated aluminium folded into U-shape profiles. Each panel has a nominal cell wall thickness of 15mm to give a precise engineered ceiling appearance.Trucell Panels are available in 600 x 600mm modules with a nominal depth of 40mm.
Modules are available in six different cell sizes of (mm): 50×50
- Coating – Polyester powder coat
- Colour – RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in all RAL Colours
Based on a 1200 x 600mm panel size, the cell patterns below will have the corresponding approximate weights shown:
- 200 x 200 cells – 0.40 Kg
- 150 x 150 cells – 0.50 Kg
- 120 x 120 cells – 0.67 Kg
- 100 x 100 cells – 0.75 Kg
- 86 x 86 cells – 0.89 Kg
- 75 x 75 cells – 1.02 Kg
- 60 x 60 cells – 1.30 Kg
- 50 x 50 cells – 1.50 Kg
- Open Cell Ceiling