SAS310 offers the facility to design the metal pan suspended ceiling to suit any building module.
The lay-in tiles are supported from an exposed modular top hat grid featuring a continuous M6 thread. The aluminium grid can be either one-way or two-way. Perforations up to 65% open area enable them to be used in conjunction with void mounted energy efficient chilled beams. Metal pan ceiling tiles are available in a range of shapes and sizes to meet individual project requirements.
- Tile sizes for any building module
- Range of perforation options
- Range of acoustic backing options
- Minimum 25-year product life expectancy
Standard Tile Shape
- SAS 310 tiles can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
- Coating – Polyester powder coat
- Colour – RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in all RAL Colours
- Acoustic pad as standard (16mm deep, 80Kg density mineral fibre pad with black tissue face, foil back and sides).
- Other acoustic treatments are available, depending on project requirement. Please contact our technical department for more information.
- Approximately 12kg/m² for steel tiles, acoustic pad and suspension system
- Suspended Metal Ceilings