Metal pan ceiling system SAS 330 forms part of SAS International’s premium offering with a host of value-added design elements. A profile suspended ceiling, the system is available in a one or two-way grid form, suitable for any building module. Ceiling tiles can be of any shape, in up to 3m lengths and available in a variety of finishes.
The design flexibility of SAS330 allows for complete void access and total service integration. Signage and partitioning can be seamlessly integrated via the M6 threaded Omega C-Profile. Alternatively, we offer a flush, plain C-Profile for a clean, purist aesthetic. Either profile has the option of a gasket to aid precision, uniform installation.
SAS 330 is a suspended metal pan ceiling system with lay-in tiles and profile proprietary grid.
- Unprecedented range of metal pan tile sizes to suit any building module
- Flexible layouts for relocation of partitions (Omega C-Profile)
- Optional hinge down mechanisms
- Profile proprietary grid (SAS C-Profile, SAS Narrow C-Profile, or SAS Omega C-Profile suspension method)
- One (SAS330L) and two-Wwy (SAS330T) grid options
- Continuous lighting and return air C-Profile integration
- Optional Radiant Chilled Ceiling solution (SAS330C)
- Suitable for corridor applications
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
Standard Tile Shape
- SAS 330 tiles can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
- Coating – Polyester powder coat
- Colour – RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in all RAL Colours
- Acoustic pad as standard (16mm deep, 80Kg density mineral fibre pad with black tissue face, foil back and sides).
- Other acoustic treatments are available, depending on project requirement. Please contact our technical department for more information.
- One-way grid – typically no greater than 14 Kg/m2
- Two-way grid – typically no greater than 15 Kg/m2
- Suspended Metal Ceilings