SAS 500 acoustic baffles offer a visually engaging alternative to suspended acoustic ceiling systems, ideal for exposed soffit areas. Available in numerous colours and sizes, the baffles can be suspended at a range of heights and angles for further visual interest.
SAS 500 is a linear acoustic baffle system directly suspended from the soffit for exposed applications. Baffles can be suspended as individual modules or continual, unbroken runs.
- Enhanced acoustic performance due to double faced panels
- Ideal acoustic treatment for open, exposed interiors and thermal mass cooling
- Pre-assembled modules for individual baffles
- Part-assembled for long runs due to installation requirements
- Long runs quick and simple to set out
- Complete access to services due to nature of system
- Baffles can be suspended in varying heights and angles for visual interest
- Different sizes, shapes and colours of baffles can be combined to create visually arresting interiors
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
Standard Baffle Shape
- Bespoke baffle shapes are possible. If your specification requires complex shapes, please contact our technical design team for more information.
- SAS 500 tiles can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
- Coating – Polyester powder coat
- Colour – RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in all RAL Colours
- Acoustic pad as standard (50mm deep, 45Kg density mineral-wool pad with black tissue face).
- Other acoustic treatments are available, depending on project requirement. Please contact our technical department for more information.
- System weight is entirely dependent on module dimensions and acoustic treatment.
- Baffles, Rafts & Linear Ceilings