SAS International’s waveform baffles offer the same acoustic advantages of SAS 500, the significant difference being the shape of each baffle. The radii of the baffles can form individual elements or continual, rhythmic lines stretching across a ceiling plane. Baffles offer an attractive acoustic solution to specifiers seeking an exposed soffit or buildings operating thermal mass cooling.
SAS 510 is a waveform acoustic baffle system directly suspended from the soffit for exposed applications. Baffles can be suspended as individual modules or continual, unbroken runs.
- Waveform baffles for enhanced visual interest
- Deeper modules exceeding 500mm depths
- Superior acoustic performance due to double faced, deeper panels
- Ideal acoustic treatment for open, exposed interiors and thermal mass cooling
- Complete access to services due to nature of system
- Baffles can be suspended in varying heights and angles for visual interest
- Different sizes, shapes and colours of baffles can be combined to create visually arresting interiors
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
Standard Tile Shape
- SAS 510 modules can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
- Coating – Polyester powder coat
- Colour – RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in all RAL Colours
- Acoustic pad as standard (50mm deep, 45Kg density mineral-wool pad with black tissue face).
- Other acoustic treatments are available, depending on project requirement. Please contact our technical department for more information.
- System weight is entirely dependent on module dimensions and acoustic treatment.
- Baffles, Rafts & Linear Ceilings