SAS 810 Tricell is a decorative open cell ceiling, for airflow and smoke extraction applications. Tricell is an aesthetic development of Trucell, offering the specifier an alternate cell pattern. The metal ceiling system comprises a series of open cell modules designed to lay onto a suspension grid. The ceiling tiles can integrate within other metal ceiling systems and plasterboard ceilings. SAS International’s open cell ceiling systems are ideal for retail, transport or leisure applications with high human traffic flow. Rapid and safe smoke extraction is critical in such environments.
SAS 810 Tricell is a range of aluminium, triangular open cell ceiling panels designed to lay onto our 15mm Tee Grid. Access is gained by simply lifting the panels out of the grid.
- Intended for smoke extraction and airflow management
- Impactful, unbroken and monolithic appearance
- Simple access to the ceiling void
- Lightweight, quick and easy to install
- Minimum 25-year product life expectancy
Standard Module Shape
Tricell modules have out-turned edges to lay onto the flanges of the exposed grid system. Each module forms a parallelogram, measuring 876mm x 876mm, offset at a 60 degree angle
Standard Module Sizes (mm)
- 876 x 876
Tricell panels are manufactured from lightweight, pre-coated aluminium folded into U-shape profiles. Each panel has a nominal cell wall thickness of 15mm to give a precise engineered ceiling appearance.
Custom size modules and tile sizes are available, subject to the size being divisible by the available cell sizes.
- Coating – Polyester powder coat
- Colour – RAL 9010 (Pure White)
- Available in all RAL Colours
- Approximately 4.5kg/m² for Tricell panels and suspension system
- Open Cell Ceiling